Stock price

Shareholder remuneration: INWIT dividends trend since IPO

YearTypeEx-dividend datePayment dateAmount Euro/share
2020Ordinary24/5/202126/5/20210.3
2019Extraordinary6/4/20208/4/20200.59
2019Ordinary18/5/202020/5/20200.13
2018Ordinary15/4/201917/4/20190.21
2017Ordinary21/5/201823/5/20180.19
2016Ordinary22/5/201724/5/20170.15
2015Ordinary23/5/201625/5/20160.09

Share Capital Trend

DateShare Capital (Euro)Number of sharesMovementsNotes
31/12/2020600,000,000960,200,000360,200,000Ordinary shares assigned to Vodafone Europe BV as part of the merger as per the press release of 10 June 2020
31/12/2019600,000,000600,000,000
31/12/2018600,000,000600,000,000
31/12/2017600,000,000600,000,000
31/12/2016600,000,000600,000,000
31/12/2015600,000,000600,000,000

Shareholding

Currently, Daphne 3 S.p.A. is 90% controlled by Impulse I S.à.r.l. (in turn controlled by Impulse II S.C.A); the remaining 10% is held by TIM S.p.A.

Central Tower Holding Company B.V. is indirectly owned by Vodafone Group Plc. For further details, including key information on the relevant shareholder agreements, please refer to this link.