Updated in September 2022
The Company’s current bank debt is composed by:
- A Bilateral Term loan for 40 million euros due in November 2023;
- A Sustainability-linked Term Loan, linked to specific sustainability KPIs, with a pool of 4 financial institutions, for an amount of 500 million euros and maturing in April 2025;
- A Syndicated Revolving Credit Facility (RCF) with a pool of 10 domestic and international banks, linked to sustainability KPIs, for an amount of 500 million euros and maturity in March 2027, currently drawn for 135 million euros;
- A loan with the European Investment Bank (EIB) for an amount of 250 million euros, amortizing starting from February 2026 and maturity in August 2033;
- Some uncommitted credit lines.
On the capital market the Company has issued:
- in July 2020, its inaugural bond for 1 billion euros with a coupon of 1.875% and maturity in July 2026;
- in October 2020, a bond of 750 million euros with a coupon of 1.625% and maturity in October 2028;
- in April 2021, a bond for an amount of 500 million with a coupon of 1.75% and maturity in April 2031.
Details on debt maturities and on the issued notes are shown respectively in the chart and the table below:
Notes issued by INWIT S.p.A.
|ISIN Code||Currency||Amount Millions||Stock Exchange||Coupon||Issue Date||Maturity Date||Issue price %|
Securities listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and issued under INWIT S.p.A. Euro Medium Term Note Programme
The rating is a summary indicator of a company’s creditworthiness and is provided by independent international agencies (Rating Agencies).
Below the current Ratings assigned to the company as of July 11th, 2022, and the Rating Agencies reports:
|Standard & Poor’s||Fitch Ratings|