Updated at March 2022
The Company’s current bank debt is composed by:
- A Bilateral Term loan for 40 million euros due in November 2023;
- A Sustainability-linked Term Loan, linked to specific sustainability KPIs, with a pool of 4 financial institutions, for an amount of 500 million euros and maturing in April 2025;
- A Syndicated Revolving Credit Facility (RCF) with a pool of 10 domestic and international banks, linked to sustainability KPIs, for an amount of 500 million euros and maturity in March 2027, currently completely undrawn;
- A loan with the European Investment Bank (EIB) for an amount of 250 million euros, amortizing starting from February 2026 and maturity in August 2033;
- Some uncommitted credit lines.
On the capital market the Company has issued:
- in July 2020, its inaugural bond for 1 billion euros with a coupon of 1.875% and maturity in July 2026;
- in October 2020, a bond of 750 million euros with a coupon of 1.625% and maturity in October 2028;
- in April 2021, a bond for an amount of 500 million with a coupon of 1.75% and maturity in April 2031.
Details on debt maturities and on the issued notes are shown respectively in the chart and the table below:
Notes issued by INWIT S.p.A.
|ISIN Code||Currency||Amount Millions||Stock Exchange||Coupon||Issue Date||Maturity Date||Issue price %|
Securities listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and issued under INWIT S.p.A. Euro Medium Term Note Programme
The rating is a summary indicator of a company’s creditworthiness and is provided by independent international agencies (Rating Agencies).
Below the current Ratings assigned to the company as of July 19th, 2021, the press release and the Rating Agencies reports:
|Standard & Poor’s||Fitch Ratings|