INWIT: BoD approves 2022 financial calendar and new anti-corruption policy
Rome, 16 December 2021 – The Board of Directors of Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A. (INWIT) met today, chaired by Emanuele Tournon, and approved the calendar of company events for 2022, confirming, for the same financial year, the practice of publishing, on a voluntary basis, the interim reports on operations as at 31 March and 30 September.
- 24 February 2022: Board of Directors meeting to approve the draft financial statements for the year as at 31 December 2021
- 6 April 2022: Shareholders’ Meeting to approve the financial statements as at 31 December 2021
- 5 May 2022: Board of Directors meeting to approve the interim report on operations as at 31 March 2022
- 28 July 2022: Board of Directors meeting to approve the half year financial report as at 30 June 2022
- 27 October 2022: Board of Directors meeting to approve the interim report on operations as at 30 September 2022
Any changes to the above dates will be communicated without delay.
The conference calls to present the accounting data to the financial community will normally be held after the Board of Directors meeting for their approval.
In line with company ethics, the Board of Directors also approved the new anti-corruption policy prepared with the main national and international standards and best practices of reference in mind. Its objective is to strengthen awareness of the potential risks to which the work activities are exposed, so that relations with internal and external parties, be they public or private, are managed correctly. Lastly, the Board of Directors updated the Code of Ethics and Conduct. The documents are being published on the institutional website.